We packed in our visits with some of our favorite people! Miss Emma came to visit as much as she could...
good thing cause we got to see her grow for almost a month and she changed so much! She is just so cute!
And we met the Watson's at Mount Vernon...I'm thoroughly disturbed that they painted Mount Vernon beige! It was white almost all of George Washington's life...Apparently he experimented with the natural colors at the very end of his life...I think if he lived longer he would have gone back to white...it is so striking and gorgeous that way...this beige is blah.
Later that night, my life long BFFs came for dinner!
How gorgeous are they?
Haven't changed a bit since High School...except Julie's 9 mo. prego with #5.
And the kiddos were so good...playing so late so we could visit...and they played knee soccer quietly!
Good kids! Motts vs. Muds.

So glad our kids could hang out and be friends like us!
Wish it could be more!
A 4-D puzzle that they built...
And we hit the track again...this time Sean took off running and FAST! I had to sprint to catch him...and it took me a little more than half the track to catch him!
We have so much fun doing all sorts of things!
And there are still more important people we got to see!





















2 comments:
Emma is growing. See Sydney's blog for new photos. (http://www.photogal98.blogspot.com/2012/08/two-months.html) The knee soccer was hilarious. Scott M went in at a certain point and suggested they play Silent Knee Soccer. Hence, they COMPLIED. For maybe 5-10 more minutes. They saw it as a real challenge. They MET the challenge. The various combinations of who raced who was lots of fun. Mostly. One combo resulted in a pulled hamstring. (Blast.)
Amazing runners!!!! I was impressed my knee did so well. I've been running the last three days... Still feeling good. Those boys were GREAT runners! It was funny how each one decided to run at their own time. Even Cade ran for it when Scott and Carrie were running, but I ended up running/walking with him on my back... His rocking to the Ipod was fantastic... I still laugh at it!
Post a Comment