We had a week off of school for Thanksgiving!
I love that our district does this.
Great for travel or having an extra week of family time at home!
We started off the week having Amy, Owen and Emma over for play time.
Our boys were excited to show Owen and Emma our hill, and I think it won them over!
We also met for some Cement slide fun.
Cute centerpieces the kids made with help from Grandma and Aunt Amy. Turned out so pretty with the candle lit!
And we went out to the batting cage.
Then it was time for dinner!And games.
Finally some cuddles and a movie.





































4 comments:
A very fun Thanksgiving day! Fun to remember everything with such cute pictures-
Sean and Emma look more like brother and sister than all the other brothers. Such a sweet picture... Cade and Amy were priceless. Mt. Motley as my husband would say. I missed it this year with all the projects and errands and visits to schools, etc. Next time! I love it! Looks like tons of fun for everyone!
Tons of fun on the swing, and the rest.
That picture of Amy with Cade and Emma and Sean are so sweet! Makes me so happy that you guys have cousins close and sad cause it is not me and my family!
Post a Comment