Thursday, June 13, 2013

Spring Ball 2013

Some of this...
Snow cones!
 Family time at the ball park!
 Rally-in!
 Playing...
 Some tantrums...and Cade refusing to walk to or from the car...but running around during the game was totally acceptable to him.

Lots of this:
Christina took this with a shaking camera app...and you see what turns out...
Love this one!

This team has been such fun this year!  Chase, Hunter, Ryan, Gavin, Liam, Aidan
Alejandro, Ben M, Kellen, Nick, Ben H. - I think they really all became buds and they won first place in the regular season play!  Such great kids!


Sean's Team...also a fun group!  First year of AA for these kiddos...and while they had a long loosing streak, Sean had a blast with these kids!  When they finally came out and won, they were a really excited team!


Our friend was so awesome and snapped these photos of Ryan pitching and sent them to us!  
I didn't even know he had taken them!
And what treasures...good cameras rock.
 Love his faces!

















We had such a fun season...with Ryan, Seand and Kyle all playing ball!  It was busy...but so great to see them all have fun playing ball...I'm already looking forward to Fall Ball!

1 comment:

Mom/Becky/Grandma said...

Busy is an understatement... and I only got to see a few, but FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Such good sports. I love seeing them grow and improve... What a good life... And you can't say enough good about Coach Motley... What a real dad... I know Ryan loved being on a winning team! Way to go Nationals! Sean is an amazing little pitcher too!!! Kyle is just fun!!!! Growing like a weed and having fun!