"This is so good, I wish my mouth was bigger!"
Obviously my next thought was that he was a natural born comic and was hilarious! So I laugh and tell him how funny that was...when Ryan says,
"Mom! It's from Kung Fu Panda!"
Alright, well he's still hilarious and it's now one of his favorite things to say...every meal.
Both my boys remember lines from movies completely independently...I remember Ryan coming out with a Toy Story line when he was little and being flabergasted wondering how on earth he would remember a line and say it randomly...at such an age(it was his first movie we let him watch)!
Totally inherited that one from their dad, as he's got a steel trap in his brain for lines or scenes from movies. Of course there are the usuals from Clue, Back to the Future or Bugsy Malone but it's the lines he'll pull out from movies we've only seen once and years ago at that. One of his many talents that I love. He always makes me smile and laugh.
Ain't he so handsome too?
p.s. just last night he quoted Shirley Temple from The Little Princess. Talented and super diverse.
I've always said I married a Renaissance man!













4 comments:
My husband is exactly the same way. He remembers lines from movies that he's only seen once and I've seen a ton of times. And come to think of it, my kids do it, too. :)
I like that pic of my bro - happy and handsome.
Your boys totally crack me up! I like that he borrows his comedy from Jack Black!
Very cute words for a very cute brother. That is a good pic of him!
You're very sweet Carrie... I am so grateful for your love. I'm such a lucky guy! You know your wife is in the tank for you, when she finds your useless knowledge amusing... even calling it a talent. The boys ARE a riot... they make ME laugh, everyday.
~Scott
Post a Comment