While doing dishes a few nights ago, Kyle caught my eye from his position at the coffee table. So we played a little Peek-a-boo game across the house which at the time he was deliberatly playing. It was so funny. (Totally reminded me of our first nephew Jake who played this game when he was really little too!) These were my attempts to recreate the moment...and he wasn't as into our game but was cute nonetheless.
Where's Kyle?
babbles too.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













8 comments:
I'm just impressed that he's already puling himself up on to things, he just started crawling! Cute babbles. Nibble on those cheeks a bit for me.
Okay, so cute! My boys were majorly laughing this morning. Which one of your boys was responsible for that major devil laugh?! That killed me.
I love his new talents. I love when they are stander boys - mine always did it soon after crawling too.
That mamamama was so good... Amazing talents... up and down below the table... that takes some muscles... I want to hold those boys... squeeze them and tell them I love them... mom/grandma
What a fun stage! I can't believe he is pulling himself up now. I bet he is all over the place now! And what cute babbling and mama! I am going to trying to come visit soon!
Hey! He's getting to be such a big boy! His peek-a-boo games are SOOO cute!!
How cute is that? We are playing this game on Sunday. It will be as much fun as playing the pig game with Sean.
Sam doesn't say the Star Wars line toomuch, but Isabella will say, LALAL Luke, I am your sister.
He is getting so big. Oh my gosh and so cute too. I love those chubby arms. Yumm. What a fun trip to the snow. I need to be better about just doing things and not sitting at home =)
Post a Comment