anyhow.
Love this kid! He's such a crack up. Must do everything that the brothers are doing. When Sean asked for gum the other day, Kyle started to beg for "dum" too, even though he doesn't know what that even means! He picked up an 8 or 9 pound bowling ball the other day trying so hard to be like the big kids. He's so proud when he finds a lego guy to carry around and disassemble...much to the dismay of the older brothers.
His blue blanket and pacifier together are called "Naa Naa." I've found myself saying, "nay nay" which was our nephew's blue blanket...and I never referred to Kyle's as this...yet somehow they both named their blankets so similarly! Funny babies! Love:)













6 comments:
What cute curls?! It is about time one of your kids gets these!
His curls are the cutest. I love the little guys trying so hard to be the big boys! Oh my bowling ball! I love his naa naa - I miss the nay nay!
Little boys with little curls are the best! I hope they stay! Some kids grow out of them (case in point...Mike).
I'm so glad that they curls have been allowed to grow for a bit-they look so cute!
Don't you just LOVE this stage!!!!
Ahhhh!!! Love those curls! And love that boy!!
Post a Comment