
Scott's been playing softball with a group of church guys + employees of our Bishop's Law firm since this springtime.
We've spent many beautiful evenings at the Ballpark.
The kids love to roam around and play - same thing Scott and I both did when our dads played Softball and we were small. What a classic American family activity. Love that.
Scott's money out in the outfield!
There are lots of great players on our team...their first game they won by a few dozen runs, but for some reason
they have lost a lot of games. The other teams have gotten so lucky! But this week they came back! SO EXCITING! In the third inning after getting two outs the team went through the entire batting lineup two times! As you can see they won big.
they have lost a lot of games. The other teams have gotten so lucky! But this week they came back! SO EXCITING! In the third inning after getting two outs the team went through the entire batting lineup two times! As you can see they won big. Winning is fun:)
p.s...the night of this game I had a clever post title in my head and I forget...and it's really bugging me!

















5 comments:
Awesome! How fun. :) I remember playing at dad's softball games too. I also remember being a 'bat girl' and not paying attention and trying to collect the opposite teams bat's. They were church guys but very big Samoan's and very funny about it. Good times.
I love the ball field at night as well! Love to watch my kids roam around and remember when I did the same. I love how you guys root for Scott! He is so lucky to have you as his wife - you really are so good to him!
What a fun family activity! I can't wait for this stage of life!
I'm glad you all have great memories of this-all I remember was trying to keep track of all my kids and not loose them in the dark, with kids I didn't know well at a very unfamiliar park. Playing under the lights does change the game though, doesn't it?
Great timing on that picture of Scott. Baseball holds a lot of nostalgia and it will for your boys as well. I personally think it's boring (unless your playing)!! Maybe I'll think differently when it is my kids out there.
Post a Comment