He lost this upper tooth! At Christmastime no less...having a missing front tooth during Christmas is making me giddy...even though it's only one of the two front teeth! His smile is downright adorable! The pulling story is hilarious...one I wish I had on video!
The tooth had been loose for probably three weeks without much drastic wiggle improvements. Slow going. Then as he jumped into the van after school on Wednesday he announced that his tooth is really wiggly now! Then that burrito at dinner really did the job. It was definitly officially ready to come out. He decided to wait until dad got home and wanted to pull it all by himself. After a while (dad had a late night) Ryan was getting impatient and decided to pull it. He tried and tried. And tried and tried. It wasn't coming out! Just one little part still connected. So he took a break. Later when Scott was home he sat in the sink, trying to pull more. Still no luck. So he decided he wanted to tie it to the doorknob with a string. We got all ready and Scott asked him who he wanted to slam the door shut. Ryan picked Sean! So funny! So Ryan said he'd count and Sean could slam on 3. Ryan held his hand above his head and put one finger up, then two! The third finger went half up....paused and then shot up and Sean slammed the door! Pop! The tooth flew!
It was hilarious.
I couldn't believe he actually chose this method...tieing my tooth to a door was suggested to me by more than one grandpa when I was a child. Even the thought of it made me cringe.
I couldn't believe he actually chose this method...tieing my tooth to a door was suggested to me by more than one grandpa when I was a child. Even the thought of it made me cringe. Look at that toothless smile. Adorable boy!














6 comments:
WOW! What an amazing smile. I love that he trusted his brother so much that he chose him and that Sean was trustworthy in waiting to the very final second. Such love, such trust. I love how they love each other and miss each other and play so well together. Great job Mom and Dad!!!!
OHhhhhhHHH! How awesome. Love the smile.
Good job Sean on the door slamming and especially waiting for the full count!
HAHAHAAH! That is HILARIOUS!! He is very brave! Too bad he's not going to get his wish for Christmas (two front teeth, that is!)
That is too funny! You painted a perfect picture. I can totally see Ryan hesitating and Sean just going for it. Totally their personalities. I can't believe he chose the doorknob either. No thank you. Yes, love that toothless grin!
Love the missing tooth! Wish we could have seen all the action but the stories afterwards were almost as fun. Sean was as excited about his "job" the day after as the day of. Cute boys!
Cannot believe that Ryan gave Sean that crazy job! That is such a funny, cute story. Way to go on the tooth, Ryan! Dylan is going to be sooo jealous.
Post a Comment