CHECK THIS OUT!
We have been going between Ryan and Sean a lot for who Cade looks most like...
But over the last few weeks I started thinking he looked like Scott as a baby...and funny enough, so was Karen! So yesterday we looked at Scott's baby photos and found some near matches!
Look at these two babies!
Here's a cute one I found...just for the heck of it!
Check out the difference in their hands and heads!
Pictures like this make me marvel that what once was small grows
and what once was small came from inside me!
What a miracle life is!
p.s. Erica and Camryn's visit chronicled below!

















5 comments:
Wow! He totally is a Scott look-a-like! Very cute baby pictures!!
Can't believe the resemblence. Seriously so cute!
How fun! They look pretty similar...
No matter who he looks like, he's a keeper! I love the picture of Cade and Kyle. Kyle looks so loving.
I love comparing baby pictures and you are spot on! I can't wait to see how he continues to grow and change. Now you need to change your pictures on your side bar!
Post a Comment